Our clinic provides complete surgical care, which includes safe anesthesia and monitoring of our patient.
A preoperative blood test is standard for all patients. In geriatric patients, we perform X-rays of the chest and an abdomen ultrasound, or we refer them for cardiological examination.
After the procedure, we provide hospitalization and infusion therapy and monitor the patient until he is awakened. For safety reasons, we release the animal into home care when it’s completely awake.
As soon as the patient starts to wake up, the attending physician will personally call you and inform you about the course of the operation and the estimated pick-up time.
Soft tissue surgery
Removal of neoplasms
Mammary gland surgery (mastectomy, mammectomy, nodulectomy)
Castration of males and females, prostate cysts
Correction of ectropia, entropy, cheiloplasty, anchoring of the gland of the 3rd eyelid
Amputation of toes, limbs, jaws after severe trauma or due to cancer
- Shortening of the soft palate of brachycephalic breeds, extension of the nasal wings
- Othematoma, ablation of the ear canal
- Digestive system procedures (removal of foreign bodies, neoplasms, treating dilatation and torsion of the stomach, removal of part of the intestine due to tissue death)
- Hernias (umbilical, inguinal, traumatic, diaphragmatic, perineal)
- Removal of the spleen due to tumor changes
- Urinary tract procedures (removal of a kidney, transplantation of the ureter, surgery of urinary stones, inflammatory polyps and neoplasms of the bladder)
- Removal of anal glands, neoplasms of the rectum
- Osteosynthesis of bone fractures
- Treatment of cruciate ligament ruptures with revision of the menisci
- Patellar luxation
- Hip dislocation
- Resection of the femoral head in Legg-Calve-Perthes disease